Professional Business Services:
APM Academy providing itsesteemed clients with customized professional services including but not limited to:
- I. Business Improvement Services:
- Organizational business analysis and business molding.
- Strategic planning and Strategy formulation.
- Balanced Score Card Design and Implementation.
- Business Planning – development of Company Business plan and Utilization plans.
- Organizational improvement and optimization (Organizational Design and restructuring).
- Feasibility Studies for new business venturing.
- Design, Establishment and Implementation of Project Management Office “PMO”.
- Provision of PMO services “outsourcing”.
APM Academy providing its esteemed clients with customized professional services including but not limited to:
- I. Project Management Services:
- PMC service.
- Planning &Scheduling services.
- Estimating, Budgeting and Cost Control services.
- Project Risk Management services.
- Feasibility Studies for projects.
- Value Engineering for projects.
NB:- all provided services in accordance to the best practices, Standards and knowledge provided by PMI through the latest PMBOK Guide “international Standard of Project Management”
- II. Bidding & Contracting Services:
- Development of Contracting / Delivery Strategy.
- Bidding Services (Tendering Procedures selection – Tendering - Prequalification- Contract Drafting).
- Contract Administration Services.
- Claims and Disputes Avoidance Services.
- Claims preparation, Analysis and management.
NB:- all provided services in accordance to the best practices an guidelines provided by FIDIC & JCT through the latest suite of FIDIC & JCT Contracts, Procedures and Guidelines.
Training and Development Services:
APM Academy providing its esteemed clients with customized professional training services including but not limited to the following courses and programs:
PMP Preparation Course.
PMI-RMP Preparation Course.
PMI-SP Preparation Course.
Certified Cost Professional CCP formerly CCC/CCE Prep course
Lean Six Sigma Courses.
Scheduling & Cost Control.
Contract Drafting using international Standard forms (FIDIC & JCT).
Bids & Contracts for Projects.
Project Management Diploma.
PMO Design, Establishing, Launching and Implementation.
Leadership “Soft Skills” Diploma.
Emotional intelligence for Project Managers.
Finance for non-Finance.
Strategic Management Concepts & strategic thinking.
Effective Strategic Management Framework.
Project Quality Management.
Organizational Improvement & Change.
Fundamentals of Effective Marketing.
Marketing Research & Strategy.
Other customized courses to meet our client’s specific training needs.
A leader is the magic wordto achieve organizational excellence.
APM Academy conducting its services through diversified resources pool of professional trainers and instructors who own not only the knowledge and skills subjects of training programs, but also have a successful track record of practicingand using this knowledge in the real world,our resources pool of professional trainers and instructors including but not limited to the following:
- Bahaa El Shal, MBA, PMP, PMI-RMP, is APM Academy Chairman and Founder. Bahaa holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and a two years post graduate diploma in Project Construction Management from Ain Shams University and a Masters of Business Administration “MBA” Degree in Project Management from Ain Shams University. He is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), and a certified Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)from Project Management Institute “PMI”. He is thoroughly experienced in complete Project Management including project management control systems, computerized PCS Software, Risk Management and analysis, site management, FIDIC contracts, claims analysis and prevention and alternative dispute resolution. He has 18 years of experience in Project Management Consultancyfor diversified industries, also, he is a fellow “part time staff” at the American University in Cairo – AUC and also at the Arab Academy for Science and Technology – AAST in Graduate School of Business, , where he is teaching Project Management, Bids & Contracts for Projects and Primavera courses for MBA students and other professionals who are seeking for professional certification or career development.